[Fedora-suds-list] Suds options update

Jeff Ortel jortel at redhat.com
Mon Jun 15 20:31:49 UTC 2009

All,

In revision 520, I renamed the 'schemadoctor' option to simply 'doctor'.  Sorry for any
inconvenience to those of you using trunk or 0.3.6 beta.

Added new option named "xstq" which controls how xsi:type attribute values are
qualified/unqualified.  By default the option is true and works on most servers.  However,
JAXB based (and some other) servers can't handle the namespace prefix in the xsi:type
value so I made this configurable.  I've reviewed the specs over-and-over for the past
year or so and I can't find a rule that defines when the value for xsi:type should be
qualified.  The value is defined as QName which may or may not be qualified.  Any better
ideas very welcome :)

Regards,

Jeff