Fedora IIIMF test report

Dong Hu dhu at redhat.com
Thu Mar 4 15:59:56 UTC 2004

March 4, 2004

FEEDBACK RESULTS

IIIMF Test Case Result

Reporter: Dong Hu ( dhu at redhat.com )

Product and version number:
        Fedora Core release 1.90 (FC2 Test 1)

Desktop environment and version number:
        gnome-desktop-2.5.3-1 with gtk2-2.3.2-2

Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
        iiimf-le-inpinyin-0.2-4

        Simplified Chinese

Test 2:
        5.3 press SPACE, the cursor didn't move, instead, "look up table"
                    showed up.
            Press TAB and ENTER the cursor moved as expected.

Test 3: 6.3 No. The previous input showed up and new input was appended after.
                My previous report that it was cleared was not correct.

Test 4: 7.3 Seems to be OK to me.

Test 5: 8.3 Yes. LUC disappear.

Test 6: 9.3. When select a candidate that is not available, nothing
                happened, which seems correct.