Is there anything of F8 need to translate now ?

Yuan Yijun bbbush.yuan at gmail.com
Fri Sep 7 15:54:37 UTC 2007

2007/9/6, unconscious <vmlinz at gmail.com>:
> Hi,
> Long Time No See.
>
> F8 test has began ,but I cannot find what to translate. The relnotes in
> cvs repo are still F7.

Hi, Qi

真的是好久不见!你也从来不到 #fedora-cn 坐。这些天很忙吗?fedora 7 发布你就消失了,fedora 8 即将发布时你才跑出来干活儿。 :D

May I introduce you to the others on the list. Vmlinz Qi is a fedora
contributor whose fedora account is 'vmlinz' and WikiName is
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/VmlinzQi . He worked as a translator and
he translated the fedora 7 release notes as well as install guide!

let's welcome his return. :)

About the release notes content, yes, it seems the 'devel' branch is
not imported to CVS yet. The fedora 7 release notes has a minor update
and I have updated it. the f8 relnotes will be something after test3,
and we'd better do it until the last time POT file is pushed, that
will be Oct. 9 or later.

能有机会再和你共事真是太好了。

btw, to everyone: the devel branch will have its string freeze at Sep.
25 which is 2 weeks from now. 请及时加入翻译项目,访问
http://translate.fedoraproject.org 可以看到待翻译的模块及访问仓库的方法,如果有问题,及时在邮件列表或
#fedora-cn 提出来。

Thanks!

--