[Freeipa-devel] Turbogears cleanup

Kevin McCarthy kmccarth at redhat.com
Fri Aug 3 16:51:36 UTC 2007

I just wanted to send my current revision of TurboGears app to
this list.  I don't have any UI changes to show just yet, but I've
restructured it a bit and thought it would be good to get some feedback.

The biggest change is the factoring out of the user "Form" widget and
template to form/user.py and templates/userform.kid.  I've also changed
the methods to use a more rest-ful naming convention: new->create,
edit->update, show, list.

I know it doesn't seem like much, but it took a fair amount of effort to
figure out how to do that refactoring.  I hope it will make it easier to
support form reuse and external templates while using TurboGears
validate and widget models.

-Kevin