[Freeipa-devel] pre drop fixes

Simo Sorce ssorce at redhat.com
Thu Aug 16 13:29:41 UTC 2007

On Wed, 2007-08-15 at 22:52 -0400, Rob Crittenden wrote:
> Simo Sorce wrote:
> > I've pushed a few fixes before we do the drop.
> >
> > - the latest fedora-ds-base packages changed all
> >   dir names from fedora-ds to dirsrv, all scripts,
> >   .c and .py files have been migrated
> > - improved ipa-kpasswd so that we can start it by
> >   default, daemonize and use syslog
> > - fixed an rpm dependency (ntpd -> ntp) that was
> >   preventing me from install the package
> > - fix the pwd extop conf and install the plugin
> >   by default
> > - other minor fixes
> >

> IMHO other than one-liner fixes anything checked-in should be submitted
> as a patch for review.

Ok, to me they were so obvious fixes I just went on, but I will do, in
any case these are the changes:

http://hg.et.redhat.com/freeipa/freeipa?cs=978755491cee
http://hg.et.redhat.com/freeipa/freeipa?cs=d9c36fdde2f6
http://hg.et.redhat.com/freeipa/freeipa?cs=c8df04e83786
http://hg.et.redhat.com/freeipa/freeipa?cs=9033be6c56e6
http://hg.et.redhat.com/freeipa/freeipa?cs=86700a911248
http://hg.et.redhat.com/freeipa/freeipa?cs=db7b591e5350
http://hg.et.redhat.com/freeipa/freeipa?cs=4fbf6063bd7f
http://hg.et.redhat.com/freeipa/freeipa?cs=091a781b18fb

Btw if you want to follow whats being pushed you can subscribe to this
RSS:
http://hg.et.redhat.com/freeipa/freeipa?style=rss

I find it incredibly useful, and can speed up pushing changes as I am
confident of what's going on (at least for me). I think we are being a
bit conservative on the review thing, there are still GUI patches
pending on the list and I am not sure who should commit them, Pete?