[Freeipa-devel] Drugs worldwide at low price

Jesus Benson nlymibr at brabandere.com
Sun Dec 30 23:08:50 UTC 2007

We are grateful to all our devoted customers, and to show our appreciation CanadianPharmacy introduced really amazing seasonal discounts. Only during the New Year period - all the products from really impressive selection for a half price.CanadianPharmacy has always been the source of affordable drugs. Now with the 20% discount it offers the best Net prices. Only high quality products. We are not looking for one-time profits so you’ll never be scammed. 100% confidentiality guaranteed.When your order is over $300, 12 free bonus pills will be included.We are here for you to live a healthier and happier life.
http://geocities.com/carminedean34/