[Freeipa-devel] another snag with kerberos

John Dennis jdennis at redhat.com
Tue Jul 17 14:33:40 UTC 2007

On Tue, 2007-07-17 at 09:02 -0400, Rob Crittenden wrote:
> I don't see a way to add headers to the client request using xmlrpclib.py.

I took a quick look at xmlrpclib.py. I agree there does not seem to be a
way to add headers in the exported API. However, it's not a complicated
module and fairly cleanly written so it looks like it would be
relatively easy to edit the the module and add the authentication
functionality. This would mean the IPA implementation would have it's
own private copy of the module but I suspect once it's working a diff
against the original sent as a patch to upstream would be most welcome
and then at a later date you can nuke your private copy once upstream
ships the fix.
--
John Dennis <jdennis at redhat.com>