[Freeipa-devel] another snag with kerberos

John Dennis jdennis at redhat.com
Tue Jul 17 15:20:30 UTC 2007

On Tue, 2007-07-17 at 11:00 -0400, Rob Crittenden wrote:
> After looking at this some more I wonder if we could simply subclass the
> Transport method and include the headers that way. I'm not enough of a
> python expert to know how large a task this would be.

Yup, I thought about subclassing too but I had noticed there were both a
Transport class and a SafeTransport class and the ServerProxy selected
which class to use, which would have made subclassing difficult.
However, what I missed was there is an optional argument to the
ServerProxy constructor which allows passing in a Transport class which
can be subclassed nicely. So yes, that does seem like a much better
solution.
--
John Dennis <jdennis at redhat.com>