[Freeipa-devel] patch to add krb instance init

Simo Sorce ssorce at redhat.com
Fri Jun 29 16:20:05 UTC 2007

The patch contains also a few clean ups.

If there are no objections I'll do an hg push to commit this stuff to
the main repo, sometimes around 2pm-4pm

Default DIT is not yet finalized, I'd like comments on that.

Right now the kadmin is not activcate automatically, that means no way
to add krb principals using kadmin.local or kadmind yet.
I am not sure I want to enable kadmind at all, as it is not able to fill
up an existing user but just crate an independent entry in cn=kerberos.
We need to be able to create service ticket though, so next step will be
to make it possible to use kadmin.local

To create a user right now you need to add stuff manually using ldif
files and ldapmodify.