[Freeipa-devel] Pushed fixes

Simo Sorce ssorce at redhat.com
Sun Nov 18 20:07:19 UTC 2007

I have pushed a couple of commits to fix the broken installation.
They were all very simple and straightforward fixes so I didn't send a
patch first. The tree is now ok (tested).

I only have still one glitch on F8 x86_64, the installation completes
but the amdin password is not set as FDS die. I believe this is because
F8 still does not source /etc/sysconfig/dirsrv, and that perhaps causes
the extop plugin to misbehave on the first run. I had this problem
earlier too so it is certainly not related to the stuff I just pushed.

Simo.

The push:
http://hg.fedoraproject.org/hg/hosted/freeipa?cs=7e960ebef429

--