[Freeipa-devel] TurboGears identity

Kevin McCarthy kmccarth at redhat.com
Mon Sep 10 17:39:02 UTC 2007

Rob Crittenden wrote:
> Kevin McCarthy wrote:
>> Which configuration file?  If it's a config file in our repository (i.e,
>> under 'ipa-gui/'), I would say it's fine.  Just make a note and we'll need
>> to port it going forward.
>
> Unfortunately it's not so easy. The *.cfg in ipa-gui needs to be updated
> but so does
> /usr/lib/python2.5/site-packages/TurboGears-1.0.2.2-py2.5.egg-info/entry_points.txt

There's a ipa_gui.egg-info that seems to contain other files that are in
the global directory (but not the entry_points.txt file).  Is there any
possibility we can try adding that file to our local directory and see
if it works (assuming you haven't already)?  It seems horrible to have
to modify the global file :-/

-Kevin