[Freeipa-devel] Milestone 4 almost done

Simo Sorce ssorce at redhat.com
Sun Sep 30 17:28:22 UTC 2007

On Fri, 2007-09-28 at 16:57 -0400, Karl MacMillan wrote:
> I'm planning on pushing out a milestone 4 release on Monday after doing
> some testing. Other than some pending patches from Kevin, anything else
> need to be merged for this release?

I am still having problems with apache and kerberos

My debugging on the plane turns out to show that a call to the kerberos
library tells back that I have no delegated credentials (but klist shows
the ticket is forwardable).

It would be nice to understand if it is something in my environment that
is wrong or if there is a more general problem and what causes it.

On Monday I hope to have the time to install an F-7 from scratch and see
if I can install and make it working.

Another problem we have and that we ditched so far is installing on
dirty systems. So far we thought we should not support it because we
install on clean systems. Yesterday (always on the plane) I found out
why we are wrong: I hit ctrl-c in the middle of the installation.
Rerunning ipa-server-install didn't work. This is not acceptable IMO.
Not sure if this should impact at all Milestone 4, comments are welcome.