[Freeipa-devel] Multiple Active Directory Domains authentication - is freeIPA my solution?

Alex Davies alex at davz.net
Mon Aug 18 20:51:57 UTC 2008

Hi Rich,

We think the problem is actually with some of our DCs in remote
locations that have all sorts of funny security things installed on
them which break the Passsync service from time to time, with no
obvious cause in the log files.

For us however the solution we currently have really sucks - if only
because of the amount of configuration it takes to add a machine or
ensure that no user accounts have been disabled - and we are really
looking for a replacement!

Best wishes,

Alex