[Freeipa-devel] Auditability

Aldo Pietropaolo aldop at mac.com
Mon Aug 25 01:12:32 UTC 2008

Hello freeIPA team,

I have been in the identity management space now for more than 8 years. I am
interested in your future features in regards to real time monitoring of
security events and how they map to the identity stored in the directory
service. This also brings up the topic of a real time identity monitor
interface extension to freeIPA. I have done some work and research in this
area and would like to entertain this as a possible proposal and
contribution for an freeIPA extension.

It looks like you are on a great road to solving some key problems for
customers in a very cost efficient manner. This is the future of software!

Best Regards,

Aldo Pietropaolo