[Freeipa-devel] help setting up RADIUS?

David O'Brien daobrien at redhat.com
Sun Jan 13 22:27:38 UTC 2008

Rob Crittenden wrote:
> David O'Brien wrote:
>>> How do I go about getting RADIUS configured? I installed the package
>>> and ran ipa-radius-install but don't know what to do next :-S
>>>
>>> cheers
>>>
>> and, should it show up somewhere in the webUI?
>> I notice a few commands (ipa-radiusclientmod and profilemod) but
>> there don't appear to be man pages.
>>

> radius is not configurable in the UI yet.
>
> rob
roger that. Is it planned for 1.0? Should I be looking to the cli or
just ignore it (radius) for now? I'm also wondering how much testing
I'll be able to do with it; e.g., will I need some sort of dial-up
access to get my hands dirty? Will I be limited to documenting what one
*should* be able to do with it and how it *should* work?

cheers

--

David O'Brien
RHCT