[Freeipa-devel] freeIPA + Fedora 9 + xen , can't get passed ipa-finduser admin

Jaakan Shorter jaakanshorter at gmail.com
Mon May 19 17:06:27 UTC 2008

the servers name is freeIPA.test.net and not freeipa.test.net

i just noiced this following line is not in caps when all the other ones are.

"dn: krbprincipalname=kadmin/freeipa.test.net at TEST.NET,cn=TEST.NET,cn=
 kerberos,dc=test,dc=net"

how would I fix the principalname? and should the principalname match
the server name?

Want me to do an uninstall and rename the server name in lower case
and see if it's ok with that?

Jaakan