[Freeipa-devel] Need Advice on "DEB" packaging.

Miguel P.C. mpcolino at gmail.com
Sat Apr 18 11:18:47 UTC 2009

Hello everyone!

I've finally done my first package for ubuntu. I'd like to thank you for
the help and support received.

Now I'm trying to package SSSD (BTW I like this name) and it would be
really good to have the chance to compile all the pieces with a simple
"make all" in the root directory. I'd like to work this way but, to do
so, I need to have a script to configure all the pieces and set all the
Makefiles before.

So, what do you recommend to perform such a task?
May I simply create a shell script that prepares the code or may I use a
tool to do so (i.e. autoconf ...)?

Thanks in advance

M*