[Freeipa-devel] FreeIPA presentation slides request

Christian Horn chorn at fluxcoil.net
Sun Feb 1 18:04:02 UTC 2009

Mornings,

On Sat, Jan 31, 2009 at 09:13:56PM -0800, Deependra Singh Shekhawat wrote:

> Basically I would like to know what all topics besides the basic
> functionality of IPA one can use to present in a seminar.
>
> Any help in this regard is greatly appreciaed.

I am working on a presentation for sysadmins, will probably
call it 'A sysadmins guide to authentication and authorization'
or 'Elegant logons in environments with mixed operating systems'.

Already there is overview over important authentication/
authorization systems from the past and directories, so
files/nis/radius/ldap/kerberos, will finally present
crossrealm-trust and what ipa does.

Maybe such a history part would also fit into your
presentation.

Christian