[Freeipa-devel] WARNING: patches coming

Rob Crittenden rcritten at redhat.com
Mon Feb 2 19:25:20 UTC 2009

I've completed a first pass at merging the new management framework and
the v1 tree. It is now in a semi-installable state: it works for me, it
may not for you.

I haven't tested all the make targets yet and some are likely to go away.

The target I tested most was rpms. This builds a set of rpms from a
unified spec file. No more individual spec files to update. The downside
is that it will be less easy to build rpms of individual components.

I was able to take the rpms produced and install on a clean system and
get the basic command-line programs working. I didn't test replication
at all.

So here comes 41 patches. 3 of them are my cleanup patches and 38 are
patches from Jason. I compressed the mass removal and mass reorg patches
because they are so big.

rob