[Freeipa-devel] What we can do better?

Dmitri Pal dpal at redhat.com
Mon Jun 15 22:25:13 UTC 2009

Hello,

We are looking for some ideas about potential improvements to the
processes we use in the IPA project and information we share.
What would be really helpful for you? Realistically we can't do
everything so this is an attempt to identify the most important
improvements we can make in a sort term.
Here are some options that came to mind. Feel free to share your own ideas!

Wiki:
- More information on wiki
- More detailed information on wiki
- More high level information on wiki
- Better information organization on wiki
- More relevant information on Wiki
- ...

Process:
- More discussion in emails on the list
- Weekly/monthly digest of the work/decisions/design changes?
- Share who does what during current month
- More discussions on the IRC
- ...

--
Thank you,