[Freeipa-devel] Community action plan

Dmitri Pal dpal at redhat.com
Thu Jun 18 02:29:01 UTC 2009

>>        So the bold changes should be:
>> a) Solve technical problems
>> b) Work with developers on improving the developer documentation
>> c) Replace the manager
>>

> Thankfully, as humans our thinking can evolve.  Extinction isn't the
> only answer. :)

Well, it seems my management have not made its mind about letting me go.
That means I have to adapt.
I have a lot of pressing issues related to Fedora 12 next month so I
suspect I will hardly be able to change anything before August.
In August I will start working on restructuring the wiki and cleaning it up.
That is when the links below will become pretty handy.
Thanks for those.

Dmitri

> - Karsten
>
> [1] Like these:
>
>   https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Help:Wiki_structure
>
> and some of these:
>
>   https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Help:Editing
>
> In particular, this that makes conversion to DocBook XML easier:
>
>   https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Help:Editing#Marking_Technical_Terms
>
> Heck, we can just borrow and adapt those. :)

Thank you,
Dmitri Pal

Engineering Manager IPA project,
Red Hat Inc.