[Freeipa-devel] Leap of faith: Merging in the new web UI

Adam Young ayoung at redhat.com
Fri Jul 30 17:18:08 UTC 2010

Rob commented earlier this week that the new Web UI code would require a
leap of faith for merging into the mainline.  I've decided to make that
leap, and merged and pushed the code to master.

With the small exception of a the whoami plugin, this code does not make
any changes to the CLI, and should have small to non-existant effects to
any CLI code.

We had already stripped out the old web UI in a different patch, so this
change doesn't conflict with that, either.

If you are working with development builds of  FreeIPA, please take the
time to look at it and evaluate.