[Freeipa-devel] Templating for the Web UI

John Dennis jdennis at redhat.com
Wed Jun 9 20:47:39 UTC 2010

On 06/09/2010 04:11 PM, Adam Young wrote:
> Pavel and I have come to the same conclusion:  JQuery seems to have the
> mindshare of Javascript developers.

Cool

> I'm not a super fan of the Templating approach, but it does have its
> uses, so this looks to be a potential tool in our toolkit.

Question: Are not a fan of templating, or not a fan of the proposed
JQuery templating?

If you're not a fan of templating can you give your reasons why and what
you believe to be the better approach. Mostly just curious, I'm not a
Web GUI guru, but it did seem like templating was all the rage not too
long ago.

--
John Dennis <jdennis at redhat.com>

Looking to carve out IT costs?