[Freeipa-devel] Use ldap2 instead of legacy LDAP code from v1 in installer scripts.

Rob Crittenden rcritten at redhat.com
Tue Mar 30 20:27:17 UTC 2010

Pavel Zuna wrote:
> On 03/23/2010 09:40 PM, Rob Crittenden wrote:
>> Pavel Zuna wrote:
>>> This is the first in a series of patches, that replace all the legacy
>>> code from v1 related to LDAP. I did some limited testing of the
>>> installer after this patch and nothing seems to break, but I didn't do
>>> replicas etc...
>>>
>>> Pavel
>>
>> nack. This breaks at least ipa-replica-manage, ipa-replica-prepare,
>> ipa-server-certinstall and ipa-replica-install.
>>
>> rob
> Fixed patch attached.
>
> Pavel

I'm not sure if you attached the wrong patch or not (it's dated 3/24)
but things are still not working:

# ipa-replica-install replica-info-tiger.example.com.gpg
Directory Manager (existing master) password:

creation of replica failed: 'Env' object has no attribute 'basedn'

Your system may be partly configured.
Run /usr/sbin/ipa-server-install --uninstall to clean up.

rob