[Freeipa-devel] WebUI status

Adam Young ayoung at redhat.com
Thu Nov 18 17:01:47 UTC 2010

To sum up where we are overall, and the dependencies.

We have three Entities not yet implemented:

Permissions (ACIs)  - Spec'ed, but waiting on Backend implementation.
SUDO  -  Not spec'ed, but we can get started based on the HBAC work.
Joint effort between edewata and JR Aquino
Automount -- Recommend that we do not do this for  2.0

Broken Entities:

DNS.  Right now DNS is unusable, since we don't get effective rights.
THat is awating Pavel's work on the DNS plugin.
Certificates:  Do not work without Dogtag.  To get this to work, we need
to be able to identify if Dogtag is enabled or not.

Associations: Need multi column support.  Nothinjg blocking this work.
                         Server side filtering: eg.  don't show the
groups  that a user is  already inrolled in.  baseldap needs a flag that
will state entity & pkey to exclude.

There is a wide array of small detail cleanup work through the site as
well.  UXD has provided a punch list for a series of clean up work in
the WebUI.