[Freeipa-devel] Correct xmlrpc-c version?

John Dennis jdennis at redhat.com
Mon Aug 8 14:07:41 UTC 2011

I checked today to see if we have a new xmlrpc-c package that meets our
release requirements for 2.1. I see that 1.27.4 was build earlier today
for F16 and F17 with the changelog comment just saying it was upgraded
to latest upstream (is that our fix?). The upstream tarball does not
have a changelog :-( but there is a reference to this URL for change
history:

http://xmlrpc-c.sourceforge.net/change.html

But not much useful information there either.

Can someone tell me *exactly* what it is we're waiting for so I can be
sure we've got the right release? Also it doesn't look like there has
been a rebuild of F15 for a long time so even if F16 and F17 have 1.27.4
and 1.27.4 is what we're looking for (is it?) then that still doesn't
meet our needs because we're targeting F15 right?

--
John Dennis <jdennis at redhat.com>

Looking to carve out IT costs?
www.redhat.com/carveoutcosts/