[Freeipa-devel] [PATHC] admiyo-0190-target-section-undo

Endi Sukma Dewata edewata at redhat.com
Sat Feb 5 02:11:32 UTC 2011

On 2/4/2011 1:30 PM, Adam Young wrote:
>> NACK. I don't like the way the whole page moves. I have a slighly
>> better approach.

> This uses visibility instead of display for the css, which keeps the
> page from expanding and contracting.

The code is good and can be pushed after fixing some jslint warnings.
However, currently it isn't possible to switch into a different target
type (update will return an error). I remember we're discussing about
changing the details page to show only the fields for the current target
type. Is it still the plan or are we going to fix the server to support
changing target type?

--
Endi S. Dewata