[Freeipa-devel] ipa-client-sudo

Adam Young ayoung at redhat.com
Sat Feb 19 21:05:55 UTC 2011

On 02/19/2011 10:33 AM, Simo Sorce wrote:
> On Fri, 18 Feb 2011 23:09:21 -0500
> Adam Young<ayoung at redhat.com>  wrote:
>
>> Here's a rough hack.  It follows the steps  in the test script. I
>> tested it out and it works.
> Truly  a hack :)

Yeah, I really just wanted something to make sure that SUDO was working
for me, that was reproducable.  Long term, SSSD should be the solution,
and in the medium term (2.1) it should go into ipa-client-install.

That said, I think it shows pretty clearly where the config values come
from and where they need to go.

But yeah, its a hack.