[Freeipa-devel] FreeIPA Logging (Not Auditing... <yet>)

Dmitri Pal dpal at redhat.com
Fri Jan 28 18:43:31 UTC 2011

JR,

Thank you for bringing it up.
I think it would be beneficial to have something for logging. I am not
sure that this is exactly it.
I suggest you log a ticket and we put it into 2.1 bucket so when we are
done with 2.0 we will triage and think about it.
Right now is not the best time to start the discussion. Sorry we have
tough couple weeks ahead before Fedora testing date on Feb 10th.

Thanks
Dmitri