[Freeipa-devel] 0241-enforce-proper-capitalization-with-stylesheet.

Endi Sukma Dewata edewata at redhat.com
Fri Jun 17 22:03:12 UTC 2011

On 6/17/2011 4:00 PM, Adam Young wrote:

Please take a look at the following capitalization. If these are
considered OK feel free to push.

   Host-group => Host-group (the g is not capitalized)
   Max lifetime (days) => Max Lifetime (Days) (unit is capitalized)
   Min lifetime (hours) => Min Lifetime (Hours) (unit is capitalized)

Usually the term "time to live" is hyphenated. Currently in our code
it's not, so the capitalization will look like this:

   SOA time to live => SOA Time To Live

But suppose it's changed later, it will look like this:

   SOA time-to-live => SOA Time-to-live (to-live is not capitalized)

The fields in HBAC Rule and SUDO Rule details page are not capitalized
because it's using a table instead of dl/dt/dd. This can be addressed in
a separate patch. We might want to define a 'field-label' CSS class.

--
Endi S. Dewata