[Freeipa-devel] admiyo-0214-1-pwpolicy-priority

Endi Sukma Dewata edewata at redhat.com
Fri Mar 18 02:01:03 UTC 2011

On 3/17/2011 7:04 PM, Adam Young wrote:

Some issues:

1. There's a jslint warning.

2. Try creating a new password policy, then edit and change the
priority. When you click Update the priority will get updated but the
field will become read only.

3. Try changing another field, then click Update. It will fail saying:
invalid 'priority': priority must be a unique (<priority> already by
<password policy>).

Issue #2 and #3 will only become a problem if we have a priority field
in the details page. If we change the patch to fix only the dialog box
and leave the details page without the priority field like before we
probably could postpone these bugs into 2.1.

--
Endi S. Dewata