[Freeipa-devel] [bind-dyndb-ldap] Add support for loading new zones from LDAP

Martin Kosek mkosek at redhat.com
Wed May 18 11:58:40 UTC 2011

On Tue, 2011-05-17 at 14:57 +0200, Adam Tkac wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> this series adds support for loading newly-added zones from LDAP.
> Currently you must set `arg "zone_refresh <seconds>";` in your
> named.conf to enable this feature because by default the plugin doesn't
> check for new zones. "rndc reload" is no longer needed to pick new zones.
>
> Note when you delete zone from LDAP, plugin still doesn't recognize it.
>
> Regards, Adam

Hello Adam,

that's great, this will help us solve many DNS related issues. The
related DNS tickets are planned for resolution in sprint in June, but
until then we can test the integration with FreeIPA server in both
single master and replica scenario so that the new bind-dyndb-ldap may
be released.

Martin