[Freeipa-devel] samba4 woes

John Dennis jdennis at redhat.com
Fri Apr 20 19:55:05 UTC 2012

> On Fri, 2012-04-20 at 22:27 +0300, Alexander Bokovoy wrote:
>> :)
>>
>> It failed to build due to koji issues, not the build issues.

Yes, the koji build failed due to koji issues, but since koji was bonked
I tried to build it in mock on my machine with an f16-i386 profile, it
failed with this error:

ERROR: System library ldb of version 1.1.4 not found, and bundling disabled

Since I don't see a 1.1.4 version ldb in koji for f16 I assumed had the
koji build proceeded it too would have hit the same error.

--
John Dennis <jdennis at redhat.com>

Looking to carve out IT costs?
www.redhat.com/carveoutcosts/