[Freeipa-devel] have you been running master?

John Dennis jdennis at redhat.com
Mon Apr 23 15:51:09 UTC 2012

Just curious, some changes went into master that modified how we call
into ldap (for both the installer and normal server operation). But
those changes occurred when many of us we working on 2.2 almost
exclusively. So has anybody been using master, doing installs, running
the server, etc. on a regular basis and have you experienced any issues?
Just curious, I want to make sure those changes are rock solid. I
haven't heard of any issues, but I thought I would sanity check now that
our attention is back on master again.

--
John Dennis <jdennis at redhat.com>

Looking to carve out IT costs?