[Freeipa-devel] DN patch and documentation

John Dennis jdennis at redhat.com
Fri Aug 10 12:50:07 UTC 2012

On 08/10/2012 06:57 AM, Petr Vobornik wrote:

> I found another issue while adding external member to a group:

Thank you, fix was simple, get_trusted_domains() was converting a dn to
unicode when calling find_entries(), not sure why since we've never used
unicode for dn's (I had searched the code looking for str conversions).
Fix is in the fedorapeople repo and the final patch I'm about to send out.

I'll also do another search looking for unicode conversions.

--
John Dennis <jdennis at redhat.com>

Looking to carve out IT costs?
www.redhat.com/carveoutcosts/