[Freeipa-devel] Announcing FreeIPA v3.0.0 beta 2 Release

Rob Crittenden rcritten at redhat.com
Mon Aug 20 21:27:58 UTC 2012

Jérôme Fenal wrote:

> 2012/8/17 Rob Crittenden <rcritten at redhat.com <mailto:rcritten at redhat.com>>
>
>     The FreeIPA team is proud to announce version FreeIPA v3.0.0 beta 2.
>

> Hi Rob,
>
> Regarding translations, I don't see yet a 3.0 branch on Transifex. Is it
> in the pipeline, so we could have time to work on translations for 3.0 GA?

The master branch in Transifex equivalent to the master branch in IPA,
and has been updated recently.

We plan to branch for 3.0 in the IPA repo, I suppose we can look into
branching in Transifex at the same time, but for now it should be safe
to work from master. I don't believe Transifex really handles branches
very well, but John knows more about it than I.

rob