[Freeipa-devel] [DHCP] tree layout options

William Brown william at firstyear.id.au
Thu Jul 19 13:14:11 UTC 2012

> does not add any dhcpHost objects not the dhcpFailOverPeer information.

I have found why this is. I was setting ldap-method to dynamic, meaning
that the contents of this object were only read at lease request time.
setting this to static has allowed these objects to be read at dhcpd
initilization time.

It would also seem that in ldap_generate_config_string in ldap.c, the
dhcpFailOverPeer object class is not "recognized" as an object that
should be inspected. I'll add this later.

--
Sincerely,

William Brown

pgp.mit.edu