[Freeipa-devel] slow response

John Dennis jdennis at redhat.com
Wed Jul 25 11:31:32 UTC 2012

On 07/25/2012 02:59 AM, Stephen Ingram wrote:
> Seeing python2.7, I'm guessing these patches were against Fedora.
> Since I couldn't get them to apply against RH 6.3 I applied them by
> hand. I couldn't get the WebUI to load after applying the patches. I'm
> not sure of the code that caused the problem, but I did see mention of
> global name datetime not being defined. You wouldn't happen to have
> patches for RH 6.3?

Sorry, I thought you had a F17 install. It should be easy to fix the
datetime issue, just add this add the top of the file:

import time, datetime

If that simple fix doesn't work then let me know the version you've got
and I'll make up a new patch against that version.

--
John Dennis <jdennis at redhat.com>

Looking to carve out IT costs?
www.redhat.com/carveoutcosts/