[Freeipa-devel] slow response

John Dennis jdennis at redhat.com
Mon Jul 30 16:15:59 UTC 2012

On 07/30/2012 11:30 AM, Stephen Ingram wrote:
> On Wed, Jul 25, 2012 at 11:18 PM, Stephen Ingram <sbingram at gmail.com> wrote:

>>> Sorry, I thought you had a F17 install. It should be easy to fix the
>>> datetime issue, just add this add the top of the file:
>>>
>>> import time, datetime
>>>
>>> If that simple fix doesn't work then let me know the version you've got and
>>> I'll make up a new patch against that version.
>>
>> Yes, please send a patch for 2.20 with RH 6.3. The import time,
>> datetime did not address all of the errors.
>
> Not sure if you missed this one or not, but, yes, I do need a patch
> for 2.20 on RH 6.3. I added datetime, but there were still other
> errors that I couldn't resolve.

Sorry, I did see it but I was busy with other things. You can try the
attached patch. However you need to have a clean set of files to patch
against. The patch command I suggested included the -b option and would
have created backup files of the original file with a .orig suffix.
These are the files the patch touches.

ipalib/session.py
ipaserver/plugins/ldap2.py
ipaserver/rpcserver.py

Find their .orig version and cp it back to the original filename. Then
you can try applying the patch again.

Caveat: I did not test this against 2.20, I just manually made the same
set of changes and generated a patch, it's possible in my hurry I made a
mistake you may need to tweak,

--
John Dennis <jdennis at redhat.com>

Looking to carve out IT costs?