[Freeipa-devel] DHCP integration into FreeIPA

William Brown william at firstyear.id.au
Wed May 2 22:01:51 UTC 2012

Hi,

> It makes sense as we start to understand more and more requirements,
> thank you.
> However we are currently swamped with other features and bugs. You can
> look into trac to see how many things are there on our plate.
>
> Would you be able to help and contribute to this effort?

I can probably make a start soon - I'm personally swamped with work at the moment also. Some advice on "how" to start would be good also in terms of what kind of documentation you would like submitted, and the best way to start coding this would also be appreciated.

Sincerely,

William Brown

pgp.mit.edu
http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=vindex&search=0x3C0AC6DAB2F928A2