[Freeipa-devel] [Fwd: [Pki-devel] Announcing Dogtag 10 Beta 2 Release]

Petr Viktorin pviktori at redhat.com
Wed Oct 31 13:32:19 UTC 2012

On 10/30/2012 08:18 PM, Ade Lee wrote:

> [Pki-devel] Announcing Dogtag 10 Beta 2 Release.eml
>
> The Dogtag team is proud to announce version Dogtag v10.0.0 beta 2.

Great, thanks!
I've tested on F18 and F17 (with corresponding IPA patches). Normal
installation, usage, replication works fine.

There are still problems when there's an upgrade between installing a
replica and adding a CA to it. I'm investigating these.

[...]
> == Highlights since Dogtag v. 10.0.0 beta 1 (Oct 9 2012) ==
>
> * Selinux policy moved into system selinux policy.  For F18, pki-selinux
> will no longer be built and delivered by the dogtag team.  The PKI
> policy will instead be managed by the selinux base packages team.

Does this mean SELinux issues are be solved? Should I start testing in
enforcing mode?

--
Petr³