[Freeipa-devel] Authentication portal in FreeIPA

Milan Kubík xkubik17 at stud.fit.vutbr.cz
Fri Apr 5 14:41:47 UTC 2013

Hello,

I'm a student at the Brno University of Technology and intern at Red
Hat, working on my bachelor thesis supervised by Jan Zeleny.

My project is to implement a system allowing FreeIPA to become an
identity provider for technologies such as OpenID or SAML SSO. In
attached document I briefly describe my ideas on the project. I have
some code written already but I could use a help (or dismissal of my
concept) with FreeIPA as well as discuss the concept I propose.

For faster communication you can use my corporate email (reply to this
email) or irc (#ipa channel).

Regards,

     Milan Kubik