[Freeipa-devel] [RFC] Interoperable DNS server control protocol - design review

Petr Spacek pspacek at redhat.com
Thu Aug 8 14:14:09 UTC 2013

Hello list,

some time ago, there were rumours about a new protocol for controlling DNS
servers from various vendors. I think that FreeIPA could benefit from such
protocol - in long term perspective.

Please, join the 'nsrpc' mailing list dedicated to the new protocol and
contribute to protocol design.

Note that 'security' is open of big open questions!

The proposal/first protocol design:
https://gitlab.labs.nic.cz/knot/wikis/nsrpc

Mailing list:

Thank you for your time!