[Freeipa-devel] bind-dyndb-ldap refactoring - alpha code available for testers

Petr Spacek pspacek at redhat.com
Thu Jul 25 07:48:47 UTC 2013

Hello list,

bind-dyndb-ldap is undergoing heavy re-factoring as first step towards DNSSEC
support.

Proof-of-concept code is available from my personal github repo:
https://github.com/spacekpe/bind-dyndb-ldap.git

Branch 'syncrepl' contains fork of bind-dyndb-ldap v3.5 with persistent search
replaced by RFC 4533. (It implicates that this code will not work with current
stable version of 389 DS. I use OpenLDAP at the moment.)

See commit messages to read about current limitations.

Branches with DNSSEC bits etc. will appear in the near future (hopefully).

Patches/pull requests are more than welcome :-)

--
Petr^2 Spacek