[Freeipa-devel] DNSSEC support design considerations: migration to RBTDB

Petr Spacek pspacek at redhat.com
Thu Jun 20 12:30:33 UTC 2013

Hello,

On 23.5.2013 16:32, Simo Sorce wrote:
> On Thu, 2013-05-23 at 14:35 +0200, Petr Spacek wrote:
>> It looks that we agree on nearly all points (I apologize if
>> overlooked
>> something). I will prepare a design document for transition to RBTDB
>> and then
>> another design document for DNSSEC implementation.

The current version of the design is available at:
https://fedorahosted.org/bind-dyndb-ldap/wiki/BIND9/Design/RBTDB

There are several questions inside (search for text "Question", it should find
all of them). I would like to get your opinion about the problems.

Note that 389 DS team decided to implement RFC 4533 (syncrepl), so persistent
search is definitely obsolete and we can do synchronization in some clever way.

--
Petr^2 Spacek