[Freeipa-devel] [DOC] what was the meaning?

Martin Kosek mkosek at redhat.com
Tue Oct 8 07:31:59 UTC 2013

On 10/07/2013 10:43 PM, Jérôme Fenal wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Found in SelinuxMap.xml:
>
>                     As with adding a user to a ion> value identifies
> the host-based access control rule to use for mapping. The access
> control rule must specify both users and hosts appropriately so that
> the SELinux map can construct the SELinux user, &IPA; user, and host
> triple.
>
> What was "ion>" supposed to be?
>
> Regards,
>
> J.

I see this was wrong even in the original version of the paragraph. The first
sentence is actually pretty cryptic. I would rather replace the whole paragraph
with

"""
A specific user or host can be removed from an SELinux map by using either the
selinuxusermap-remove-host or selinuxusermap-remove-user command.
"""
which is now above it.

Ccing Petr and Martin to check that.

Martin