[Freeipa-devel] Daily build of the documentation?

Martin Kosek mkosek at redhat.com
Tue Oct 29 10:03:21 UTC 2013

On 10/29/2013 11:40 AM, Petr Spacek wrote:
> On 25.10.2013 17:22, Jérôme Fenal wrote:

>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> We don't have place for it yet.
>>> IMHO new doc should be published after major corrections.
>>> There is a lot of outdated sections which are unusable for freeIPA
>>> 3.3.x .
>>
>> I agree, but it could have the red background "Draft" stamp on it to
>> indicate its status.
>>
>> My goal would be to have it reviewed by Red Hat SAs.
>>
>> I guess I could also do something internally.
>
> I think that nightly build with "Draft" stamp is a good idea!
>
> Martin^1, is it possible to create an 'machine account' with FTP/git access to
> some part of freeipa.org? We can run publican from cron and push results to
> freeipa.org.

We planned to do exactly this.

The problem here is, that in order to the script be able to upload the data, I
would need to add it's public key to our FreeIPA.org app and I cannot limit it
just to the user guide directory, but it would then have access to the entire
wiki gear, write access to git and everything... So question is, if we want to
add such access to a public VM in Jenkins or we want to keep it secure in...
hm... my notebook.

Martin