[Freeipa-devel] Client-side command in the IPA framework

Nathaniel McCallum npmccallum at redhat.com
Thu Feb 27 22:44:32 UTC 2014

So the recent discussion on importing tokens led me to write a script to
parse RFC 6030 xml files into IPA token data. This all works well. But
now I need to integrate it into the IPA framework.

This command will parse one or more xml files, creating a set of tokens
to be added. Given that we already have otptoken-add on the server-side,
it seems to me that all work needs to be done on the client-side. How do
I create a new client-side command that calls existing server-side API?

Nathaniel