[Freeipa-devel] Woes updating and oldish devel server to latest master

Simo Sorce simo at redhat.com
Wed Jun 11 17:54:10 UTC 2014

On Wed, 2014-06-11 at 13:36 -0400, Simo Sorce wrote:
> Ok now ipa-ldap-updater does a lot more and passes through schema
> upgrade, however it fails again later complaining ipaVirtualOperation
> is
> an unknown object class ..

Ok I manually added ipaVirtualOperation to user99.ldif, and the updater
made some more progress, but now complains it doesn't know about
ipapermissionv2 ...

Why is the updater failing to recognize that some schema is missing ?
I see it checking the schema file but it tries to replace a few
attributes (every time) where the only thing that differs is the
X-ORIGIN and does nothing else ...