[Freeipa-devel] Move FreeIPA translations to Zanata?

Martin Kosek mkosek at redhat.com
Fri Jan 9 15:01:57 UTC 2015

On 01/09/2015 03:34 PM, Jérôme Fenal wrote:

>>> I have no personal experience with Zanata so my comment is worth what
>>> you paid for it :-)
>>

>> +1
>
> +1
>
>>> Just following the online discussions it does seem like Zanata is the
>>> future, so probably better to be using the tool everyone else is using
>>> instead of a lone hold out. Anecdotal reports suggest migrations are
>>> relatively smooth. YMMV.
>>

>> +1
>
> +1

Thanks to all! I did not see any disagreement, I think the request already hit
the critical mass of agreement to move on. I will connect Tomas with the Fedora
localization team, to co-work on the technical move from Transifex to Zanata.

My only requirement is that the uploading/downloading process and Localization
process overall is well documented and/or scripted in our git. We should also
add it as a step to our Release wiki page (to make sure translations are updated).

Martin